C.P. Company has opened the first location of its new global retail project.
Situated in Corso Garibaldi 95, it is an experimental retail platform conceived to create an immersive atmosphere for C.P. Company customers. Imagined as a stage, shop’s interior has been stripped back to a minimalistic but highly modular arrangement: with a neutral background, it has been designed to focus the attention on a constant rotation of clothing, colours, industrial machinery, special products and in-store processes of customization. In contrast with the neutral environment, deconstructed platonic solids, positioned at the center of this imaginary scene, are made from materials immersed in colour, inspired by the same dyeing process used for the garments.
A suspended lightbox hanging from the ceiling, creates a dynamic element that determines a unique colour show. The lightbox has a day and night cycle: during the day, it displays C.P. Company seasonal colours, at night, urban sceneries are the focuses of the scene recalling the “Eyes On The City” campaign.
Another big innovation is the inclusion of elements capable of creating a soundproof environment: the store is muffled and immersive, providing a controlled sound experience. Customers will find a space that is protected from sound pollution, a space that stands alone, where extensive research into soundproofing materials offers an experience that is the antithesis of the generic music, typically used in commercial spaces. The importance C.P. Company places on this interactive research, is further epitomized by the Bespoke Colour project, available in a dedicated area.
With reference to the personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") provided by you in this Web page, in accordance with article 24 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" (hereinafter referred to as "privacy law"), we are herewith informing you of the following:
1) your data shall be processed by the company Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico (hereinafter referred to as "Zerogrey Srl") and the company TRISTATE INTERNATIONAL SA (hereinafter referred to as "C.P. Company") for purposes related to Zerogrey Srl's and C.P. Company's activity, including data filing and processing, and customer service. In particular, it shall be used to fulfil civil and tax law requirements, and for accountancy purposes;
2) the data you have provided shall be processed in a computerised and/or manual way;
3) the provision of your data is obligatory;
4) in case you refused to provide your data, Zerogrey Srl would not be able to accept any order from you. Your registration may only be completed successfully if all fields marked by an asterisk are filled in;
5) your data have been acquired through a request completed by Zerogrey Srl and may be processed within Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company, or it may be communicated outside Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company: a) to companies that are connected to, controlled by or affiliated to Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company; b) to companies completing market research on behalf of the above-mentioned parties. Given that Zerogrey Srl andC.P. Company operate at international level, your data may be transferred abroad, also outside the borders of the European Union;
6) any users is entitled to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" on the knowledge of the processing of their own personal data, or its deletion, updating, modification, integration, and anything else envisioned by the same article;
7) holder of the data are the companies Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico and C.P. Company. To the holders you may apply to exercise your rights envisioned by art. 7 of the Italian Law "D.Lgs. 196/03", mentioned in section 6 of this letter.
8) Within the two companies the person in charge of processing your data, according to article 7, of Italian law D. Lgs. 196 del 2003, is Giovanni Meda at Zerogrey Srl . The complete list of data processing responsibles is available at the corporale headquarters of Zerogrey Srl and C.P. Company.