C.P. Company introduces C.P. Shell, an evolution of the soft shell: a lycra outer and a membrane bonded to an internal polar fleece resulting in a soft-hand fabric extremely comfortable. Heavier than a sweatshirt but lighter than a winter coat, C.P. Shell is a new kind of midweight fabric that can be used as a shell or as a mid-layer. Modular and perfectly functional in a urban environment, where temperature leaps are common, this fabric is comfortable, traspirant, weather resistant. But it’s not just a matter of performance. If techwear is all about functionality, then C.P. Shell doesn't want to be just techwear. C.P. Shell steers away from limitations. C.P. Shell is part of the C.P. Company approach to menswear; fabric research and development as a tool to achieve a constant evolution of the unique C.P. DNA. A style inspired by military clothing, by european and north-american workwear, by traditional British outdoorswear. Iconic designs deep-rooted in tradition, updated with a contemporary twist whilst still remaining classic, identifiable, easy to wear every day. C.P. Shell have been shaped into a parka, an anorak, a field jacket, an harrington jacket, and new iterations of the iconic Goggle Jacket. Garments made to embody the understated elegance of authentic Italian sportswear tradition. Clean lines, familiar-looking yet unexpected in some way. High-quality construction. Unique details that make a difference. All in menswear pieces designed by paying extreme attention to the human body motion. The luxury of feeling well with yourself. No constraint, no hassle.
SHOP THE STORY
With reference to the personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") provided by you in this Web page, in accordance with article 24 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" (hereinafter referred to as "privacy law"), we are herewith informing you of the following:
1) your data shall be processed by the company Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico (hereinafter referred to as "Zerogrey Srl") and the company TRISTATE INTERNATIONAL SA (hereinafter referred to as "C.P. Company") for purposes related to Zerogrey Srl's and C.P. Company's activity, including data filing and processing, and customer service. In particular, it shall be used to fulfil civil and tax law requirements, and for accountancy purposes;
2) the data you have provided shall be processed in a computerised and/or manual way;
3) the provision of your data is obligatory;
4) in case you refused to provide your data, Zerogrey Srl would not be able to accept any order from you. Your registration may only be completed successfully if all fields marked by an asterisk are filled in;
5) your data have been acquired through a request completed by Zerogrey Srl and may be processed within Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company, or it may be communicated outside Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company: a) to companies that are connected to, controlled by or affiliated to Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company; b) to companies completing market research on behalf of the above-mentioned parties. Given that Zerogrey Srl andC.P. Company operate at international level, your data may be transferred abroad, also outside the borders of the European Union;
6) any users is entitled to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" on the knowledge of the processing of their own personal data, or its deletion, updating, modification, integration, and anything else envisioned by the same article;
7) holder of the data are the companies Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico and C.P. Company. To the holders you may apply to exercise your rights envisioned by art. 7 of the Italian Law "D.Lgs. 196/03", mentioned in section 6 of this letter.
8) Within the two companies the person in charge of processing your data, according to article 7, of Italian law D. Lgs. 196 del 2003, is Giovanni Meda at Zerogrey Srl . The complete list of data processing responsibles is available at the corporale headquarters of Zerogrey Srl and C.P. Company.