C.P. Company releases a new chapter of its Eyes On The City campaign, the global project that pays homage to the community of fans of the iconic Goggle Jacket. Designed as a tribute to the original images of different cities created by the C.P. Company aficionados, Eyes On The City explores the iconic (and the less ones) angles of the urban landscape through the lens of the Goggle Jacket.
Following previous installments featuring rapper Rkomi from Milan and graffiti artist Mike “Cozek731” Rudaev from Moscow, the third chapter takes place in London and Darwen and features sportswear hero, designer and collector Gary Aspden. Gary embodies the British culture of the Eighties and Nineties, a now-legendary blend of music (the first stirrings of English acid house, the rave movement), passion for sports (football, of course) and style. From the hardened cities of northern England to the very heart of the UK capital, the youth became obsessed with trainers and sportswear brands from all over Europe. C.P. Company is, for sure, one of the iconic brand that defined what people call casual today. But as Gary quotes in the film, “there was nothing ‘casual’ about it”. There’s an old British saying that goes, “clothes make the man”. In this case, clothes helped shaping an entire culture, which still resonates loud today. Much more than any trend, much more than fashion.
With reference to the personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") provided by you in this Web page, in accordance with article 24 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" (hereinafter referred to as "privacy law"), we are herewith informing you of the following:
1) your data shall be processed by the company Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico (hereinafter referred to as "Zerogrey Srl") and the company TRISTATE INTERNATIONAL SA (hereinafter referred to as "CP Company") for purposes related to Zerogrey Srl's and CP Company's activity, including data filing and processing, and customer service. In particular, it shall be used to fulfil civil and tax law requirements, and for accountancy purposes;
2) the data you have provided shall be processed in a computerised and/or manual way;
3) the provision of your data is obligatory;
4) in case you refused to provide your data, Zerogrey Srl would not be able to accept any order from you. Your registration may only be completed successfully if all fields marked by an asterisk are filled in;
5) your data have been acquired through a request completed by Zerogrey Srl and may be processed within Zerogrey Srl and/or CP Company, or it may be communicated outside Zerogrey Srl and/or CP Company: a) to companies that are connected to, controlled by or affiliated to Zerogrey Srl and/or CP Company; b) to companies completing market research on behalf of the above-mentioned parties. Given that Zerogrey Srl andCP Company operate at international level, your data may be transferred abroad, also outside the borders of the European Union;
6) any users is entitled to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" on the knowledge of the processing of their own personal data, or its deletion, updating, modification, integration, and anything else envisioned by the same article;
7) holder of the data are the companies Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico and CP Company. To the holders you may apply to exercise your rights envisioned by art. 7 of the Italian Law "D.Lgs. 196/03", mentioned in section 6 of this letter.
8) Within the two companies the person in charge of processing your data, according to article 7, of Italian law D. Lgs. 196 del 2003, is Giovanni Meda at Zerogrey Srl . The complete list of data processing responsibles is available at the corporale headquarters of Zerogrey Srl and CP Company.