C.P. Company continues its Eyes On The City global project, a tribute to the community of fans of the iconic Goggle Jacket.
For more than forty years, C.P. Company have witnessed the growth of a genuine cult around its brand – an international and cross-generational community that has even invented a fresh new photography subgenre, the portrait taken from behind the back, to highlight the hood of the Goggle Jacket, with the urban landscape as background.
Eyes On The City is designed to pay homage to this original photography trend created by the fans, with a view to inviting them to share (through the hashtags #cpcompany #eyesonthecity) the images of their city, explored and inhabited wearing the Goggle Jacket. In addition to this initiative, C.P. Company is circulating a number of videos starring artists, musicians and creative people from several nations, who describe the cities they live in from their unique perspectives.
The fourth installment in the ongoing series is centered around the city of Tokyo, as seen through the eyes of Akira Nakai.
Internationally known simply as Nakai-San, Akira is the founder of Rauh Welt Begriff Tuning Shop in the Chiba prefecture, not far from the north eastern Tokyo city limits. He his famous for building, by hand, some of the most amazing modifications on planet.
His passion for cars begun in the early Nineties’ Japanese drifting scene. At the end of the decade that passion became love for the tuning art. Akira thinks customizing a car means, simply, freedom. The result may be slightly imperfect, but it has to be true, to be artisanal, to be beautiful. Tuning a car means seeing what you love with new eyes, it means also taking all your experience, learn from it, use it to create something new. That’s what also C.P. Company does since its very first foundation.
Perhaps it is no coincidence that the Goggle Jacket was inspired by great drivers from the past, not looking in the rear-view mirrors, but straight through the windshield, towards the future.
With reference to the personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") provided by you in this Web page, in accordance with article 24 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" (hereinafter referred to as "privacy law"), we are herewith informing you of the following:
1) your data shall be processed by the company Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico (hereinafter referred to as "Zerogrey Srl") and the company TRISTATE INTERNATIONAL SA (hereinafter referred to as "C.P. Company") for purposes related to Zerogrey Srl's and C.P. Company's activity, including data filing and processing, and customer service. In particular, it shall be used to fulfil civil and tax law requirements, and for accountancy purposes;
2) the data you have provided shall be processed in a computerised and/or manual way;
3) the provision of your data is obligatory;
4) in case you refused to provide your data, Zerogrey Srl would not be able to accept any order from you. Your registration may only be completed successfully if all fields marked by an asterisk are filled in;
5) your data have been acquired through a request completed by Zerogrey Srl and may be processed within Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company, or it may be communicated outside Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company: a) to companies that are connected to, controlled by or affiliated to Zerogrey Srl and/or C.P. Company; b) to companies completing market research on behalf of the above-mentioned parties. Given that Zerogrey Srl andC.P. Company operate at international level, your data may be transferred abroad, also outside the borders of the European Union;
6) any users is entitled to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" on the knowledge of the processing of their own personal data, or its deletion, updating, modification, integration, and anything else envisioned by the same article;
7) holder of the data are the companies Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico and C.P. Company. To the holders you may apply to exercise your rights envisioned by art. 7 of the Italian Law "D.Lgs. 196/03", mentioned in section 6 of this letter.
8) Within the two companies the person in charge of processing your data, according to article 7, of Italian law D. Lgs. 196 del 2003, is Giovanni Meda at Zerogrey Srl . The complete list of data processing responsibles is available at the corporale headquarters of Zerogrey Srl and C.P. Company.