Ruben Spelta (b. 1995) is an upcoming young Italian skateboarder known for his highly creative natural street style. His regular spot is Centrale, the abundantly marbled area outside Milan’s central station which has always attracted the best local and international riders. Having picked up his first major sponsorships in 2016, he recently began traveling more frequently, regularly skating international meccas, Paris,Barcelona and New York. I was born and grew up in Milan. I started skating at 13 - 9 years ago - at first with my friends around the place and then, bit by bit, I started going to Centrale (Milan’s central station). The skater I was most into was Gino Iannucci, because he’s just so stylish but also because he’s half-Italian half-American, and he’s come to Centrale to skate a few times and we all half met him. New York is cool, but the streets are rough and harder to skate than places in Europe and all the walls have been skated a lot already, but still it’s the home of skateboarding, it’s where all the European culture came from first...
I don’t know what my ambition is. I just skate every day, most days at Centrale from the 3 o’clock in the afternoon until late in the evening.
But I don’t consider it practice. I just want to be excited about the way I’m skating. I try not to look too much at what the others are doing and to interpret what’s going on in my own way. My favourite guys to skate with, even though I’ve traveled around a bit, are just all the locals of Centrale.
With reference to the personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") provided by you in this Web page, in accordance with article 24 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" (hereinafter referred to as "privacy law"), we are herewith informing you of the following:
1) your data shall be processed by the company Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico (hereinafter referred to as "Zerogrey Srl") and the company TRISTATE INTERNATIONAL SA (hereinafter referred to as "CP Company") for purposes related to Zerogrey Srl's and CP Company's activity, including data filing and processing, and customer service. In particular, it shall be used to fulfil civil and tax law requirements, and for accountancy purposes;
2) the data you have provided shall be processed in a computerised and/or manual way;
3) the provision of your data is obligatory;
4) in case you refused to provide your data, Zerogrey Srl would not be able to accept any order from you. Your registration may only be completed successfully if all fields marked by an asterisk are filled in;
5) your data have been acquired through a request completed by Zerogrey Srl and may be processed within Zerogrey Srl and/or CP Company, or it may be communicated outside Zerogrey Srl and/or CP Company: a) to companies that are connected to, controlled by or affiliated to Zerogrey Srl and/or CP Company; b) to companies completing market research on behalf of the above-mentioned parties. Given that Zerogrey Srl andCP Company operate at international level, your data may be transferred abroad, also outside the borders of the European Union;
6) any users is entitled to exercise their rights as per art. 7 of the Italian law "D.Lgs. 196/03" on the knowledge of the processing of their own personal data, or its deletion, updating, modification, integration, and anything else envisioned by the same article;
7) holder of the data are the companies Zerogrey S.r.l. a socio unico and CP Company. To the holders you may apply to exercise your rights envisioned by art. 7 of the Italian Law "D.Lgs. 196/03", mentioned in section 6 of this letter.
8) Within the two companies the person in charge of processing your data, according to article 7, of Italian law D. Lgs. 196 del 2003, is Giovanni Meda at Zerogrey Srl . The complete list of data processing responsibles is available at the corporale headquarters of Zerogrey Srl and CP Company.