What are cookies. Cookies are small text files that from the websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites during subsequent visits.
The first time that you visit the website, you will be asked to accept (or not accept) the cookies through a banner. You may refuse to accept all or some of the cookies, or you may modify your computer settings, also in the future, in order to know when you receive cookies or to disable the function of automatic acceptance of the cookies.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
· Technical (or browsing) cookies, which contribute to the functioning of the Site, for instance to enable the browse between pages and access to the reserved area of the site; the legal basis for processing using these cookies is Tristate International SA legitimate interest in providing efficient and well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which the site was first accessed until they are disabled.
· Functional cookies, which allow to activate certain features of the Site and to store your preferences (such as language) in order to improve your browsing experience; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is Tristate International SA interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which they are enabled on the site until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable these cookies – at their convenience – using the cookie management tool.
· Analytical cookies, which enable the acquisition of aggregated, anonymous statistical information concerning browsing habits; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is Tristate International SA interest in providing efficient, well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which they are enabled on the website until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable these cookies – at their convenience – using the cookie management tool.
· Profiling cookies, which allow us to personalise advertising messages based on your interests and preferences so that we can send you only the adverts that you will find relevant or interesting; the legal basis for processing data using these cookies is the consent of the interested party; the retention period for these cookies will be no longer than 12 months or the different retention period indicated by the third parties involved. Users may accept and disable these cookies whenever they like using the cookie management tool.
|_ga||Third party/Statistical||2 years||Statistical||Link|
|fr||Third party/Profiling||3 month||Marketing||Link|
|IDE||Doubleclick||Third party/Profiling||1 Year||Marketing||Link|
|test_cookie||Doubleclick||Third party/Profiling||1 Year||Marketing||Link|
|fpls_ga||Livestory||Third party/Statistical||2 years||Statistical||Link|
|fpls_ga_bnd||Livestory||Third party/Statistical||1 year||Statistical||Link;|
|fpls_ga_cid||Livestory||Third party/Statistical||1 Year||Statistical||Link|
|ConsentCookie||C.P. Company||Technical||1 month||Mandatory||Link|
|newslettermodalpromo||C.P. Company||Technical||3 months||Mandatory||Link|
All necessary cookies do not require your prior consent, therefore they are installed automatically after you access the Site but can be deactivated as described in the following paragraph.
For other cookies (profiling and third party cookies), you can give your consent by clicking on the acceptance button inside the banner displayed on the Site's home page, scrolling the page or closing the banner displayed on the Site's home page, or you can request that the Site use only the necessary cookies by clicking on the relevant button. You may revoke at any time all or part of the consent already expressed, even through the relative link indicated in the table for third party cookies, or provide your consent at a later date.
The Site provides plugins and/or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks.
If you are logged into a social network, the social network may add information about your visit to the Site to your profile and collect traffic data, particularly if you are logged in at the time of your visit or if you have recently browsed one of the websites containing social plugins. If you do not want the social network to record information about your visit to the Site, you must log out of your social network account and delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
The collection and use of information by such third parties is governed by their respective privacy policies to which you should refer.
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ e https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ );
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/it/privacy e https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies);
- Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig )
- Pinterest (https://policy.pinterest.com/it/cookies ).
Below you will find links explaining how to disable cookies on the most common browsers (for any other browser you may be using, we suggest that you search for this option in the software's help section, which you can normally access by pressing the F1 key):
Internet Explorer: Click on the Settings button, then on Internet Options. Click on the Privacy tab and, in the Settings, move the bar to the very top to block all the cookies.
Google Chrome: Click on the menu on the browser toolbar. Select Settings. Click on “Show advanced settings”. In the "Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button. Select “Prevent sites from saving data”.
Mozilla Firefox: Click on the menu button and select Options. Select the Privacy tab. In the History settings: select “use personal settings”. To enable cookies, tick Accept cookies from websites, and to disable them remove such mark.
Safari: Click on the menu toolbar on “Safari”, then on “Preferences”. Next, click on “Privacy”, then on “Details” to select the website, and click “Remove”.
Alternatively, it is possible to disable only the Google Analytics cookies, by using the opt-out extension provided by Google for the main browsers https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it