For all orders placed between 1 and 22 December 2023, special arrangements have been made to allow you to exercise your right to return products by 5 January 2024.
Normal return conditions apply to orders completed after 22 December.
If you are not satisfied with your order, you can exercise your right to return within 14 working days of receiving the shipment (the working days will be calculated from proof of delivery). Products should be returned intact and with the warranty seals still attached to each item.
To take advantage of the right to return, you must comply with these simple conditions in order to obtain a refund of the purchase price:
- The return request must reach our Customer Care department by and no later than the fourteenth working day from the delivery date. If we have not received your notification by this deadline, your request will be rejected.
- The products should be returned in a single shipment and, if possible, in the same packaging that they were delivered in. Returns of products from the same order sent at two different times will not be accepted.
- The products should be returned intact and should not be worn or damaged.
Fill out the return request form by entering your order details. Once the return request is completed you will receive a confirmation email with authorisation from our Customer Care department to proceed with the shipping.
You can use the return label inside the package to return items. Package the products, preferably using the original packaging. Attach the return label to the outside of the package, covering the previous label. Contact DHL to book package collection:
- Go to the DHL website www.dhl.com and click on > Book a collection of a return shipment
- As you already have the consignment note, enter the number and make the booking
- Fill out the details and arrange the collection
If you decide to go to a DHL centre to return the items, make sure you select the authorised DHL Express service point nearest to you, by checking the DHL Store Locator.
For details of the return shipping costs click here.
Once the returned products have been received, we will assess their condition and proceed with reconditioning and closing the request. You can follow the progress of the request at any time on DHL’s website; please, take note of the tracking code written on the provided return label.
If all the conditions listed have been met, C.P.Company will refund the price of the products purchased deducting the cost of the shipping. Note that C.P.Company cannot exchange any products, only refund the cost of returned items.
If your order also contains a gift box, we recommend you keep it and reuse it. If however you decide to send it back, C.P. Company will not be able to reimburse it, and will deduct the cost of it from your refund.
If you decide to return your order using a different carrier from the recommended one, the responsibility and costs of shipping will be entirely at your expense.
Products should be sent to the following address:
Diana Corp. C/O Movimoda
Corso Sempione, 182, 21052 Busto Arsizio VA
If the above-mentioned conditions are not met or if the returned products are found to be damaged or worn, C.P. Company reserves the right not to accept the return. In that case you can decide to receive the products purchased once again, however you will be responsible for the shipping costs. It will not later be possible to refuse the shipment sent.
Returns of orders from countries other than those they were delivered to will not be accepted.
The full price of the products will be refunded by and no later than 14 days from receipt of the shipment. The refund time varies according to the method of payment that you used, specifically:
- Credit card: the technical time for obtaining a refund depends on the credit institution that issued your card. The value date of the refund will not undergo any change compared with the debit date.
- PayPal: the refund will be made directly to your PayPal account and will be visible in a couple of days. PayPal will send you confirmation of the refund.