C.P. Duffel Garment Dyed Coat
Montgomery coat with an adjustable hood and full toggle fastening. The garment dyed coat also features twin front flap pockets and the C.P. Company logo detail on the reverse. C.P. Duffel, the cloth used for the woollen garments in the FW023 collection, is a precise replica of the iconic C.P. Duffel Coat fabric. The yarn is both very compact and weather resistant. Garment dyed for an increased chromatic depth and intensity throughout.
- - Adjustable hood
- - Full toggle fastening
- - Twin front flap pockets
- - Logo detail on reverse
- - Garment dyed
Care & composition
- - Do not wash
- - Do not bleach
- - Do not tumble dry
- - Ironing maximum temperature 150°C
- - Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process
- - Wash separately
- - Wash inside out
- - Remove detachable accessories before washing
- - External fabric: 100% Virgin wool
- - Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- - Secondary fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Shipping & Returns
RETURNS: For all orders placed between 1 and 22 December 2023, special arrangements have been made to allow you to exercise your right to return products by 5 January 2024. Normal return conditions apply to orders completed after 22 December. You can request a return by filling out the online return form. Once the request has been completed, you will receive email confirmation from our Customer Care team with the authorisation to proceed with the shipment. You can use the return label inside the package to return items. Click here for more information on Returns.
Size & Fitting
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Model is 186 cm-6' 1" / 98-102 cm chest and is wearing a size 50
- - Female model is 178 cm - 5' 84" and is wearing a size 46
The cloth used for the C.P. Duffel woollen garments is a precise replica of the iconic C.P. Duffel Coat fabric. The wool, much used in the past, has become now very niche. It comes principally from New Zealand where the sheep live in difficult climate conditions and the resulting yarn is both very compacted and weather resistant.
Carded Wool Twisted
“The C.P. Duffel garments are cut to fit as a final layer as necessary, be it over a heavy sweat, overshirt or one of the C.P. Company down components”.